Saturday 19 January 2013

Winter favourites

Music is a key element to my life as it is too many people. I would say that my style varies tremendously. One second I can be happily listening to some sweet Ben Howard, then the next Dizzee Rascal. So without a further second wasted I am going to post my top winter favourites that I think everyone should love. (Little note; This is in no specific order, as my opinions change.)


Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons 



Radioactive - Imagine Dragons 


Suck It And See - Arctic Monkeys 


I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (What is life without a bit of TayTayz?)


Down Down Down - Charlie Simpson (Oh yes, that minx from busted...)


Smother - Daughter 



Default - Django Django 


If You Got The Money - Jamie T (His voice, oh, my, gosh)


Sweet Nothing - Florence Welch, Calvin Harris 


Teenage Daughter _ Dog Is Dead 


I hope you love these as much as I do!


Obviously, 
Marmie Bell xx

P.s: Feel free to tell me about your winter favourites, or feedback on mine! 

2 comments:

  1. hellloooo!
    loe your blog so far, i'd love to follow so please add a google friend connect so i can..
    settings, layout, add a gadget :)
    pop over and say hi, we can chat more and i'll be able to find your blog again :)
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'd love to read your blog, I'll take a cheeky little peak...
      I'm totally new to blogger but hopefully I've done the right thing and added the subscribe gadget.

      Marmie xx

      Delete